Friday, January 22, 2010

Not long left to enter Challenge #1!

Our first challenge ends at Saturday midnight, so you still have time to enter!


Our sponsor Lacey, from Stamp and Create, has created a card for our challenge this week that is fabulous, and it might give you an idea of what you could spend your prize on.  She used a brand new stamp from High Hopes, by their new artist, Dustin Pike.  Here is her card:




Isn't that just too cute for words?  You can find these stamps in her store right now!  Check out her blog for other card samples featuring some of the new Dustin Pike / High Hopes stamps!

1 comment:

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

I tried to find the link to post my card and couldn't find it. I may be too late if you aren't working on Pacific time but didn't see a time zone posted that specified on your blog.

Anyways, here's my link if on time. It is a fabulous sketch and I really enjoyed it.