Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our First Challenge

Welcome to the first challenge at Paper Sundaes! A huge Thank YOU to all the participants in last Sunday's blog hop. Our design team enjoyed all the lovely comments and we are all hoping you will join us in this week's sketch challenge.   

This week's challenge is being sponsored by one of Christine's and my favorite on-line stores:





Lacey from Stamp and Create will give this week's random winner a $15 gift certificate to her fabulous store!  Stamp and Create carries a wide variety of stamps including Wags n' Whiskers, Whiff of Joy, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, High Hopes, and The Greeting Farm - just to mention a few!  Charms, Bling, Pearls, Shimmerz, Stickles, Nestabilities - she has it all including free shipping to US and Canada on orders over $55!  So check them out!





Joining us this week as guest designer is the ever delightful Danni from Danni's Dreams and the challenge blog Flutter By Wednesdays.






And now the card creations by the wonderful Sundae Girls:
































Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the card.  Only one entry per person please however feel free to combine our challenge with others.  When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC1.  Challenge closes at 12:00 am EST Sunday, January 24th.   Please Note:  Mr Linky is late joining us so please post your entries in the comments section and we'll move them when he arrives!


Last week's winner of the Paper Sundaes Blog Hop is


Jennifer Scull said...

what a great hop! I can't wait until next week!

my fave sundae has bananas, toffee pieces, & almond bits and is covered in thick fudge sauce....

Congratulations Jennifer!  Please use the contact button on the sidebar and provide your contact information.  Jennifer, remember to let us know if you would like a $25 gift certificate to Paper Works Co, Stamp and Create, Magnolia-licious, All That Scraps, My Favorite Things,  GinaK or Mo's Digital Pencil Too


Please check the individual design team member blogs for other blog hop winners!  Join in our challenge and top your Sunday with a smile!


Please use Mr. Linky to link to your card, and also post your link in our comments in case he decides to take a holiday!  Thanks!  

23 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what fabulous creations! wooo hooo to danni and jennifer!

hugs :)

Tami said...

Am excited about this new challenge site. Is there going to be a Mr Linky or should I enter here in the comments?

Annmaree said...

I only just found this place, can't wait to get involved in the challenge, great sketch and great DT cards, so lovely all!!!

Rose Petal said...

Hi there. You have an amazing team and such stunning cards too.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Nancy said...

Awesome DT samples!! And, yay for Danni!!! Great choice of a guest designer!! Love it!! I can't wait to make my card!!

Wendy K. said...

Yeah! I'm definately doing this challenge. This is quite the coincidence, when I was browsing online last night I discovered Stamp & Create. They have so many of the stamps that I have been looking for and haven't been able to find in one place. I just need to narrow down my list now. ;-)
Wendy K.
www.myscrapbookingblog.com

Jennifer Scull said...

no way! I am so excited to be chosen as a winner! I was just popping over to see the new challenge so I could start creating.... now the tough choice to make as I love all of these places! :)

Tami said...

I hope I am entering the sketch challenge correctly. Here is my creation:) http://teamgingerbread.blogspot.com/2010/01/paper-sundae-first-challenge-and.html

beadz said...

Love this sketch! Here is my card
hugs,
Gini

Melina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melina said...

Here's mine: http://me-craftyscrapper.blogspot.com/2010/01/crafty-critter-bgc-16.html
I uploaded to Mr. Linky too.

Jennifer Scull said...

so happy I got a chance to play! fun sketch.

sorry that yahoo is messing up and I am not receiving any of your messages. :( perhaps it would be best to pick another winner for the hop...

Ying said...

Found this blog thru Stamps and Create. Thanks for the chance to play along.

Lacey Stephens said...

Hey there! Great sketch!! I wanted to play along. Obviously, not enter my card into the drawing...hehe!!
~Lacey

Blankiefinder said...

LOL Lacey, no problem! I saw your card, it was fantastic!

And Jennifer and I got her prize all worked out :) While yahoo email kept trashing my emails to her, it did show her in messenger so all is now good :)

Mary said...

What a great sketch! I just knew I had to join in on this challenge and I'm so glad that I did. Here is my card.

hugs
Mary

Devlin said...

Oops... pressed enter way too quickly.... I'm sorry, but can #28 Devlin2 be erased? Thanks a lot. #29 is the right one.

Loved to play along with this great challenge, love the sketch.

Gloria a.k.a. mmgirl said...

Thank you for the challenge with this great sketch. Had fun with this.

KanataNewf said...

Lovely sketch - I used it for a baby girl card!

southernscraps said...

Great sketch and DT cards. I'm looking forward to playing here.

Sheng said...

this was a fun sketch to do. Loved all the DT cards.

xoxo

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

Love the sketch. My card is
here.

Jayma Malme said...

Great blog, fun sketch! Mr. Linky isn't working for me, here's my link: http://jaymamalme.blogspot.com/2010/01/paper-sundaes-first-challenge.html