Sunday, February 28, 2010

Paper Sundaes Seventh Challenge

Welcome to our seventh weekly challenge at Paper Sundaes! We had ninety-three entries in our sixth challenge. That was truly amazing. Thank you to all our fabulous participants – we hope to see you again this week!

This week our challenge is being sponsored by The Stamping Boutique who graciously provided our design team with digital images to enjoy. This is what Tracey has prepared about TSB:
"Our company, "The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality, as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week."

The Stamping Boutiquewill provide this week's random winner with their choice of FIVE digital images.

Time for another sketch designed by Shana.

Inspiration from the Sundae Girls:


Alica

  




Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the card. Maximum two entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges. Please use widget below to link to your card. If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link. When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC7. Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, March 6th.

Last week's winner of the sixth Paper Sundaes challenge drawn by random.org is... Min: 1 Max: 93 Result: 77
Juanita

Congratulations Juanita! Please use the contact us on the sidebar so that we may forward your prize from Paper Jewels. You have until noon EST on Wednesday, March 3rd to contact us or we will have to draw another name.

Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

14 comments:

bumblebee creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bumblebee creations said...

Im so sorry--my link did not work. I love the DT cards, they are gorgeous! I would love to enter my card into the challenge-I will try this link again here,

Jennifer Scull said...

you know how much fun I have playing in your challenges each week! here is my take on the sketch:

Princess Latte on her Vespa

Rhonda Miller said...

Here is my card using the sketch.
http://bluepoohbear753.blogspot.com/2010/02/paper-sundaes-challenge.html

Valoudesbois said...

Beautiful cards.

I just have had your blog on the find challenge blog and I would ask you, if someone in the group will come in the team to put your challenge on the blog every sunday.

fi's cards and crafts said...

Hi...great sketch this week. I have added my post.

fi
X
http://fiscardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/02/paper-sundaes.html

Carlie M. said...

Awesome DT cards!!

You can see my card HERE

Stephanie said...

What a great sketch! my card

Lesley said...

Great cards, love the sketch!

Here's my card:
http://ourscrappylife.blogspot.com/2010/03/christmas-cards-all-year-round-march.html

Peggy said...

Love this sketch. Here is my card

Steph_C said...

Fantastic sketch!

My Card

Blankiefinder said...

Now that Mister Linky is back, I have entered everyone's cards! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Nancy said...

What a wonderful sketch this week...love playing along with you all!!

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Love those digi images, have just started dabbling with digis, very interesting.