Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paper Sundaes Eighth Challenge

Welcome to our eighth weekly challenge at Paper Sundaes! We had forty-three entries in our seventh challenge. Thank you to all our fabulous participants – we hope to see you again this week!

This week our challenge is being sponsored by our lovely Close to My Heart Consultant and Design Team Member Shanna who will provide this week's random winner with the CTMH acrylic stamp set “Be Yourself”.



Shanna has chosen for us the colour theme of Crystal Blue, Hollyhock, and Sweet Leaf.


Inspiration from the Sundae Girls:



 







Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the card. Maximum two entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges. Please use widget below to link to your card. If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link. When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC8. Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, March 13th.

Last week's winner of the seventh Paper Sundaes challenge drawn by random.org is... Min: 1 Max: 43 Result: 26
Elise

Congratulations Elise! Please use the contact us on the sidebar so that we may forward your prize from The Stamping Boutique.  You have until noon EST on Wednesday, March 10th to contact us or we will have to draw another name.

Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

7 comments:

fi's cards and crafts said...

Hi ladies...I have entered my card although I'm not sure if I've got the right shades of the colours but I thought I would post it anyway.

Elise said...

Hello! My gosh! Thank you so much to all you wonderful ladies! I am so excited!!! I emailed earlier this morning, and got so ecstatic, I forgot to post a "Big Thank YOU" here!!! lol! (((Happy Dance!)))
luv,
Elise

Viv's Visuals said...

Lovely cards from the DT.. I have made a Marie Antoinette shoe - hope you'll accept it into the challenge!

☼ Cheryl* said...

I LOVE the colours!!! The DTs work is stunning :)

Anne's Crafts said...

Great color combination! Thanks!

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Loved the colors, good to see some CTMH stuff.

Elise said...

Hello ladies! I went to enter in my link, but mr. linky had closed. I was lucky enough to win last week, and I just wanted to play along again this week for fun. :) Here's my card anyway to let you know I enjoy your challenges!
Here it is
Thank you so much!

Big Hugs,
Elise