Sunday, March 14, 2010

Paper Sundaes Ninth Challenge

Welcome to our ninth weekly challenge at Paper Sundaes! We had Thirty-three wonderful entries in our eighth challenge. Thank you to all our fabulous participants – we hope to see you again this week!


Paper Sundaes will provide this week's random winner with Peek-a-Bunny from Sugar Nellie Stamps.

Our challenge this week is to create a multi-fold Easter or Spring card. 

Inspiration from the Sundae Girls:









Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the card. Maximum two entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges. Please use the widget below to link to your card. If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link. When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC9. Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, March 20th.

Last week's winner of the eighth Paper Sundaes challenge drawn by random.org is... Min: 1 Max: 33 Result: 1

Fiona!!!!


Congratulations Fiona! Please use the contact us on the sidebar so that we may forward your prize from Shanna. You have until noon EST on Wednesday, March 17th to contact us or we will have to draw another name.

Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

4 comments:

fi's cards and crafts said...

thanks so much for picking my card..I have emailed through the contact us.

Fi
x

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

This is my first folded card. I think I did pretty well. It was fun.

Jennifer said...

I hope that my card fits into the spring theme. I made it a St.Patrick's Day Card and I am hoping that Green is considered a spring colour. I linked my card to spot #18.

☼ Cheryl* said...

The DT's cards are beautiful :)