Friday, April 16, 2010

One Day Left to "Make A Scene"!

We want you to "Make A Scene" for your chance to win from My Creative Classroom!  Paper Crafts, Colouring, Photography, Alternate Medium - they have it all!  Having taken three classes myself I can tell you that the instructors are amazing, the class pace is wonderful, and you learn from the comfort of your own home - 24 hours a day!

My Creative Classroom is kindly providing a fabulous $25 scholarship to this week's lucky winner!



Join us!  Check out this beautiful submission by Korin - who hand drew the amazing background!



Please remember to link up your submission not only in the PSC13 post - but also in the Sponsor Celebration and Blog Hop post for one of seven possible entries into the draw!  

Prizes include:
- hÄnglar & stÄnglar 'Girl with envelope' **new release** 
- Belles 'n Whistles 'Belle vacuuming' **new release**
- Belles 'n Whistles 'Watering'  **new release**  
- Belles 'n Whistles 'Tania Baking'

Four chances to win and counting!

1 comment:

Korin said...

Thank you for featuring my card! What a wonderful surprise! I am truly honored!! You made my day :).

Hugs,
Korin