Sunday, April 18, 2010

Paper Sundaes Fourteenth Challenge

Welcome to our fourteenth weekly challenge at Paper Sundaes! Thank you to all our terrific participants – we hope to see you again this week!  Please note that we are out of town for a Copic Certification course this weekend, so the winner of the fabulous $25 scholarship provided by My Creative Classroom will not be announced until Monday morning!

This week our challenge is sponsored by Meljen's Designs

Melissa will provide this week's random winner with their choice of 4 digital stamps from Meljen's Designs - If you haven't taken a look at Melissa's wonderful digi stamps before, you really should! They are super cute.  Melissa also is having a new release this Thursday, stop by her blog to check out a sneak peek!

This week we challenge you to make a card with no people! Show us your favorite animals, flowers, and the like!

Inspiration from the Sundae Girls:





Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the cardMaximum two entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges.  Please use widget below to link to your card.  If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link.  When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC14.  Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, April 24th.

Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!  Remember to check back tomorrow for the winner of last week's "Make A Scene" challenge sponsored by My Creative Classroom!

17 comments:

Devlin said...

Great challenge!
I put my card here, because I only see submissions from "make a scene" and it's closed and I see no other widget... Hope I'm doing this right.
Have a nice sunday.

☼ Cheryl* said...

oops the inlinkz isn't working. I'll check back later but incase it doesn't get fixed Here is my entry

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Girls, I can only see the widget from the last challenge so heres my no people card

Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Sprytebyrd said...

Here's my card! just in case, but I'll come back later and see if the linky is working!
Thanks!!
Dee

Deanne Burton said...

Great inspiration!

My card can be found HERE!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards. I can only see last weeks’ link which is closed so I am entering in here instead.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Jeanet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards. I can only see last weeks’ link which is closed so I am entering in here instead.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Jeanet said...

I can't find mr linky for this challege so I guess I can place the link to my card here?

Cassie said...

I could find the linky, so here's my card: http://cassietrstamping.blogspot.com/2010/04/3-fer.html

Thanks for the fun challenge ;D

Lynne in NI said...

Can't find the linky thingy, so have linked my card
Here
:o)

Nancy said...

Here is my card for the PSC#14
http://nancyspapercraftcorner.blogspot.com/2010/04/paper-sundaes-challenge-14.html
Thank you so much.
Nancy

Joyce said...

Here is my card

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, love the DT samples ... all so beautiful!

Thanks for a fun challenge!

ThePurplePlace said...

This is my first time find your "challenge" and I have fun and plan to be back again!

Thanks,
Lisa

Tracey said...

This is a great challenge! i loved it so much i made 2 ( i saw that is the max, so i won't make anymore!) thanks for the challenge and your DT did a fabulous job with this!

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

Don't know what happened to Linky. It will link to my blog just fine but somehow lost the thumbnail. Oh well.