Sunday, April 11, 2010

Paper Sundaes Thirteenth Challenge

Welcome to our thirteenth weekly challenge at Paper Sundaes! We had thirty-six wonderful entries in our twelfth challenge. Thank you to all our terrific participants – we hope to see you again this week!

This week our challenge is sponsored by My Creative Classroom


Check out what MCC has to say: 

"My Creative Classroom is an online arts and crafts learning center. Our interactive and in-depth courses are instructor led and filled with wonderful projects and techniques to help you get the most out of your supplies. This spring MCC will be offering over 70 courses, including 35 brand new courses.

From the Cricut to Copics to mixed media to rubber stamping to scrapbooking we have something for everyone."  


Jeri will provide this week's random winner with a gift certificate to My Creative Classroom - check out all their upcoming classes including Layered Collage for Cards, Everything Copic, Bind-it-All: 4 Projects in 4 Weeks, Cricut: Expression 102, and Cricut: Design Studio 2 starting this week! 

Having experienced three of their courses first hand, I can personally attest to how much you can learn and enjoy with their classes.  I enjoyed Everything Copic, The Coloring Craze I, and The Coloring Craze II.  Jenny is currently enrolled in their Sponged Ink Backgrounds for Cards with Kim Teasdale, so... 

This week we challenge you to get adventurous and "Make A Scene"!

Inspiration from the Sundae Girls:





Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the card.  Maximum two entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges.  Please use widget below to link to your card.  If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link.  When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC13.  Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, April 17th.

Last week's winner of the twelfth Paper Sundaes challenge drawn by random.org is... Min: 1 Max: 36 Result: 27
Kelly Schelske!!

Congratulations Kelly!  Please use the contact us on the sidebar so that we may forward your prize from Stamp and Create.  You have until noon EST on Wednesday, April 14th to contact us or we will have to draw another name.

Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you all for the new challenge, loved doing the last one, so thought I would join in again.
Debbiexx

Kelly Schelske said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see that I'm your winner from last week! I tried the Contact Us and it wasn't working, so I thought I would post a comment here. My email is kellyschelske@gmail.com.

Thanks so much for such a great challenge blog and wonderful prizes too! I hope to play along again this week!

Hugs, Kelly

debbies said...

I just discovered this blog and hope I did the link right. My card was made Friday and it fit Monday's challenge, but if it doesn't qualify, no problem. Looking forward to the future challenges.

Crystal said...

what a fun challenge! beautiful dt work too! hugs!

KanataNewf said...

Yummy challenge! And fab cards by the DT!

Jennifer said...

Just made it in on time!! Thanks for the great challenge. I uploaded to spot #43.