Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sponsor Celebration and Blog Hop!

Stickied at top... to see this week's challenge, please scroll down!!

Starting now, continuing until April 30th...

To coincide with the thirteenth challenge, Paper Sundaes is having a celebration to feature our sensational sponsor calendar - packed full for 2010!  We want to thank all of our sponsors, followers, challenge participants, and visitors to Paper Sundaes, by giving you all the chance to win a little prize!

Shana and I are providing one of the new hÄnglar & stÄnglar stamps from their spring release.  If you are not familiar with hÄnglar & stÄnglar stamps, they are adorable but elusive.  They do not sell to North America.  Girl with a letter as seen in our blog hop blinkie will be awarded to one lucky winner!

Paper Sundaes Sponsor Celebration and Blog Hop Blinkie

Lucky Seven:
Each individual will have a maximum of 7 chances to enter.  Please read the following instructions carefully!

You can earn entries in ANY or ALL of the following seven ways.
1.  Become a follower - or just let us know if you already are!
2.  Add our blog hop blinkie linked back to us to your sidebar by April 20th and leave it up until the end of our blog hop on April 30th.  (Snag the code from our sidebar and then go add a gadget > html/javascript, paste in the code and save!)  Blinkie Entry is now closed!
3.  Post about our sponsor celebration, blog hop and prize in the main part of your blog.
4.  Participate in Challenge #13 (April 11-17)
5.  Participate in Challenge #14 (April 18-24)
6.  Participate in Challenge #15 (until end of blog party, April 30th)
7.  Participate in our blog hop from April 24th to April 30 following the instructions posted here on the 17th

PLEASE NOTE:  While you can enter our challenges twice, you may only link up ONE entry per challenge to this contest.

In the Inlinkz at the bottom of the Blog Party post, you must put what that entry is for, in brackets after your name.  It should look like:
blankiefinder (blog post)
Shana (PSC14)

And be linked to the appropriate place for that entry.
1.  (follower) linked to anywhere on your blog
2.  (blinkie) linked to anywhere on your blog
3.  (post) linked to exact post
4.  (PSC13) linked to that challenge entry
5.  (PSC14) linked to that challenge entry
6.  (PSC15) linked to that challenge entry
7.  (blog hop) linked to blog


23 comments:

fi's cards and crafts said...

looks looks challenging!! I have added your blinkie to my sidebar, I'm already a follower and I have added your post to the main part of my blog...just need to submit the cards...hopefully I have one it ok!!

Fi
x

Blankiefinder said...

Fi, did you try putting in your entries into Inlinkz?

Don't forget that you don't need to do every thing on the list, you get an entry for EACH, up to 7 maximum.

fi's cards and crafts said...

I think I've managed but I feel a bit of numpty!!

Linda S. said...

O.K., I have signed up to become a follower. Thanks for the chance to win this VERY elusive stamp.
Linda S. in NE

freckleface said...

hey great celebrations...ive linked the blinkie and done a post..im already a follower...however the linkie thing wouldnt let me link to my blog twice so i had to link to a previous post..hope thats ok?...debs x

Blankiefinder said...

No problem! Thanks, Debs!

Jodi said...

I linked to my blog for my follower link, but for my blinkie link, I had to link to a post in my blog as it wouldn't accept the blog link (it says that it already exists).

Bekah's World said...

I'm a blog follower!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

WEll I became a follower and posted the blinkie but it wouldn't let me post that. So if anyone knows how it's done a second time plaease let me know

Blankiefinder said...

Hi Vicki, you can link for the blinkie to any individual post on your blog. Hope that helps.

janniche said...

I have now become a follower
hugs janniche

Beverly Gotthardt said...

I'm already a follower and I linked for PSC14, for some reason this was kind of confusing for me, hope I did it right.

Lisa said...

My entry 91 isn't complete...the page isn't displaying wide enough and it got added before I was done entering my info. I tried to add a second one corrected and it won't let me. Here's my correct info for #91
Lisa C (PSC13)
http://bylisac.blogspot.com/2010/04/mos-digital-challenge-27-sketch.html
busystampin@gmail.com
SO sorry for the trouble!

craft_princess said...

I am a follower!

craft_princess said...

I added your blinkie!

craft_princess said...

Tried to put more than one entry into Inklitz and it does not work. Says it is already entered?

ThePurplePlace said...

Okay...I'm sure this will sound silly to some, but I adore the hÄnglar & stÄnglar stamps and wonder if anyone knows how we can buy them here in the US?

If you have idea, please stop by my blog and post a website!

Thanks,
Lisa

Lynne in NI said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the fab blog hop - what a talented team!
:o)

KanataNewf said...

A fabulous hop - great to see the upcoming sponsors!

Lin said...

Had great fun with the blog hop, this is the 1st time I have done one. Had to leave a previous post for blog hop, hope this is OK.
Lin

Lynne in NI said...

Oops just noticed that I forgot to put blog hop beside my name on entry 154

Jamie said...

Wow that was fun! That was my very first blog hop :o) Thanks so much

southernscraps said...

Great hop!