Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Paper Sundaes #22 Winner and Top Three!

Thank you once again to all the wonderful participants in our sketch challenge sponsored by All That Scraps!  We had thirty-nine fabulous entrants but can only choose three winners.  In no particular order - the winners are:




Congratulations Girls!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog!


From our list of thirty-nine participants, Random.org drew number twenty-eight!  Congratulations Linda B!  Linda B you have won a $20 gift certificate to All That Scraps!   Please contact us using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Monday June 28th.

Remember that you have three days left to enter our "Pretty as a Princess" challenge for your chance to win a $15 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Thank you for picking me to be one of the top three ~ what an honor! I've just added the badge to my blog :)

Linda said...

Congrats ladies your cards are so beautiful!!

Oh my am I ever excited to win this fabulous prize....thank you!!!

Donna said...

What a great surprise to see my card as one of the top 3 picks. Thank you very much for your encouragement and I am honoured to have your badge posted on my blog.