Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paper Sundaes turns Twenty-One!

Welcome to our twenty-first weekly challenge at Paper Sundaes!  Thank you to everyone who participated this past week - remember to check back on Wednesday to see if you are our lucky Simon Says Stamp Kraft & Blue challenge winner!  In the same post we will also announce our top three winners of our 20th challenge.    


This week our challenge is sponsored by Sassy Cheryl's who will provide this week's random winner with a $10 gift certificate.


Here is what Cheryl has to say:
Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Paper Sundaes challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over six years. I started creating digital images about ten ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits.  It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!  It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images.
Thanks for playing along this week… happy coloring!
This week's challenge is to create a card featuring "Summer Fun".  We want to see all of your creations that bring to mind the special joys that summer brings. The theme should be apparent in your creation to qualify.


Inspiration from the Sundae Girls:
Danielle - will join us again next week!


Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the cardMaximum two entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges.  Please use widget below to link to your card.  If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link.  When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC21.  Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, June 12.

Each challenge we will select the Top Three winners who are invited to post our Top Three badge on their site!


Good Luck and Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

14 comments:

Cor* said...

Yay, love all these summer challenges ! I have an entry, where's the widget!??!

Debbie said...

I didn't see the linking system in place, so here is my summer fun card:

http://debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com/2010/06/pile-it-on-22.html

Cor* said...

ok then. Me too:
http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/2010/06/some-odd-girl-some-fish.html

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Sorry ladies, I did put it in last night but I must have glitched it, because it tried to put up last week's. It's up now, you can enter your card now, or if you haven't done it by tomorrow, I will do it manually.

Cheryl said...

Wow ladies!!!!!!!! These are fabulous! I'm so thrilled to be the sponsor this week. Great cards!

Dawn said...

oh fun!! I know just the image for this one!! =)

The Wired Angel said...

Fab job, ladies! All beautiful creations~ Aren't Sassy Cheryl's images fun to use?

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Great DT cards, Happy 21st. Summer Time is here!

Debbie said...

Lovely challenge, DT cards are stunning, Thank you so much for letting me join in. Debbiexx

Ann English said...

Love these Sassy Cheryl's images! Try as I might, I cannot link my post-http://annenglish.typepad.com/therefore_i_am/2010/06/its-phriday-time-phor-a-phindys-place-challenge-7.html (Bizzare, too ,because this is NOT the name of the post---it's a Typepad thing!)

Carol said...

What fun summer themed cards from the Design Team. They are all simply fabulous. I love this summer theme challenge.

Gram's Treasures said...

Such beautiful cards, from the DT and the challenge submissions!

Dot said...

Thanks for the summer fun challenge.
hugs Dorte

Nancy said...

A great challenge!! So many wonderful entries and amazing samples from the DT!!