Saturday, July 17, 2010

DT Call!

Design Team Call Details


Sadly, the Sundae Girls will be saying good-bye to Carla and Jenny after spending six wonderful months together.  We have enjoyed their creations, their support, and the lovely comments they have left for participants.  Best Wishes to Carla and Jenny.


So, we have decided that it is finally time for us to make a design team call!  We are looking for two to three new DT members.  Interested?  Well, here are the details...
- DT members create a card for each Sunday
- DT members are responsible for posting their creations by noon on Saturday (day before) on our private blog
- DT members are allowed to combine their DT card with other challenges
- Challenge details can be provided a month in advance - allowing you to create your card on your schedule
- DT members must comment on half of the entries posted (DT is split into two groups and each group is assigned certain numbers)
- DT term is August 1st to October 31st


We are looking for someone who wants to have fun!  We are not concerned about number of followers but will be looking at how often you post and the quality of your creations.  You do not have to have previous DT experience.


Benefits:
- Have fun with a crazy group of girls
- Occasionaly freebies
- Exposure for your blog
- Motivation to make time for yourself weekly


If you are interested, please post about our DT call on your blog and feature three of your favorite creations including at least two cards.  Link your post below.  DT call closes Friday, July 23rd at 11:59pm.  

13 comments:

Debs said...

I'm so excited to be entering for your design team, love, love, your site. A head's up! I've never been on a team before so I am very green, but I hope you like my cards and thanks for your consideration
Debbie
xxx

Love crafts forever said...

Hi girls. Thanks for this awesome chance to be on DT.
Hugs, Nataliya.

France said...

Wow. You'll have great cards and participants to choose from, very talented group of participants...

Thanks for the opportunity to try out and Good luck ladies !

Cheryl said...

oh thanks for the great challenge and for the opportuninty,to be on the team,love hugs cherylx
good luck to everyone,

Pattie said...

I would consider it an honor to join your Design Team...thanks for giving us the opportunity!

Nancy said...

An awesome opportunity...so glad that this challenge has truly taken off!!

Barb and Marcia said...

I love your site and would be honored to become part of your team. I also have never been part of a design team but will be so excited to become part of your team. I linked to my blog so that you could see my creations other than the three I choose for you. Thanks for stopping to visit. Barbara

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

#16 should be deleted. I entered it in the wrong spot. Sorry for the mix up.
My card was entered in challenge #27

Nana said...

I have just come across your blog, but already love it. Looks like wonderful place to play and create, so though I'd give it a go with the DT call. :)
hugs Nana

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

It would be an honor to join your DT!! Thanks so much for the opportunity.

Jolanda said...

As by accident I came across your blog and I have to say it's really great. I love it!
I'd be delighted and honoured to join your DT.
Thank you so much for th opportunity you're giving everyone who's taking up this DT call.

Toodles,
Jolanda

Dot said...

It's a bit difficult to write this because I have to keep my fingers crossed at the same time.
Welcome to visit my blog.
Thanks for the opportunity to try to join your team. Seems like you are having a good time.
Good luck to everyone.
hugs Dorte

Melina said...

Wow ladies, all your cards/projects are gorgeous! Good luck to everyone :)