Happy Sunday! Welcome to Paper Sundaes Challenge #28 sponsored by our regular monthly sponsor Simon Says Stamp! Be sure to play along for your chance to win a $15 gift certificate to their store.
Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000 items in stock. They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic and so much more! With free shipping for all International orders over $175 and USA Orders over $70, it’s a great time to shop with Simon Says Stamp.
As school supplies are appearing on store shelves, our challenge theme this week is 'Back to School'!
Danielle has this wonderful list of suggestions for different 'Back to School' projects/ideas:
1. Make your own ruler (a rectangle with tick marks for measurement) and have an image sitting on it.
2. If you have a cricut perhaps you have an apple you can cut out and then put an image in front of it.
3. It doesn't have to be traditional school...it could be Music Teachers, School Clubs, Sports Teams and the sentiment could be Welcome Back or something similar.
4. Who says it has to be for your kids teacher? Pretend (or maybe you really do) you have a friend who is a teacher...make her a "the countdown is on" card for the end of her summer vacation.
5. I know most of us have alphabet stamps...use them to make a stamped background, like I did on this card
6. Matte some black paper with brown and you've got an instant blackboard...you can even hand write your message...then you can just put an image beside it.
7. Rather than a card, what about a little goodie box for the teacher? Use an image on the outside of the box and you can fill it with teacher goodies...I know there are a million "teacher survival kit" recipes out there.
Inspiration from our Sundae Girls: