Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Paper Sundaes #29 Winner and Top Three and redraw!!

Please be sure to check the bottom of this post for the new winner of our Challenge #25:  White Plus One, sponsored by Fred She Said!


Thank you once again to all the wonderful participants in our Stitching challenge sponsored by Belles 'n Whistles!

We had an amazing 137 wonderful entrants but can only choose three, so in no particular order, our top picks are:




Congratulations Girls!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog! 


From our 137 fabulous participants, Random.org drew number 45, Sue (Crafting with Sue)!  

Congratulations, Sue!  You have won your choice of one Belles 'n Whistles stamp!  Please contact us using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Sunday, August 15th.


Now for our redraw of Paper Sundaes Challenge #25, White Plus One:  Random.org drew number 39, Joyce!  Joyce, you have won a fantastic $20 gift certificate to Fred She Said!  Please contact us by Sunday, August 15th, using the Contact button in the sidebar.

Remember that you have until Saturday night to enter our Metal challenge for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate to Stamp and Create!

We look forward to seeing your creations!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Fantastic!! Thank you so much for choosing me to be in your top three! I am amongst some very talented company! Congrats girls :)
Hugs
Kylie

Fleur said...

Thank you so so much for choosing me in your top 3, I'm so honoured, congratulations to the other girls too - Beautiful work
Hugz Fleur xXx

Gram's Treasures said...

It was such a lovely surprise this morning, to find out that I had won the prize for the re-draw. I have sent my email, (actually 2 of them as I messed up on the first,) and I'm really looking forward to receiving and using my gift certificate to Fred She Said. Thank you so much for choosing my entry, and I do feel sorry for the original winner who lost out on this wonderful prize.