Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Paper Sundaes #30 Winner and Top Three and redraw!!

Please be sure to check the bottom of this post for the new winner of our Challenge #29:  Stitching, sponsored by Belles 'n Whistles.

We had a wonderful turnout for our 'metal' challenge last week, with 109 entries!  Every week it is so difficult to pick the top three!

In no particular order, our top picks this week are:


Congratulations Girls!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog! 


From our 109 fabulous participants, Random.org drew number 44, Bernadette!  

Congratulations, Bernadette!  You have won a fantastic $20 gift certificate for Stamp and Create provided by the always generous Lacey!  (Right now she has all of her High Hopes - Dustin Pike stamps on sale 25% off!)  Bernadette, please contact us using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Sunday, August 22nd.

Now for a redraw of last week's PSC29, 'Stitching':  Random.org drew number 89, Marilyn!  Marilyn, you have won your choice of stamp from Belles 'n Whistles!  Please contact us by Sunday, August 22nd, using the Contact button in the sidebar.

Remember that you have until Saturday night to enter our recipe challenge for your chance to win 4 Meljen's Designs digi stamps of your choice!

On a side note, I can't believe we've had 2 redraws this month!  If you play along with us, you might want to follow us, so you don't miss out on a wonderful prize!

3 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh my goodness, what a surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my card in the top three! I am so honored to be chosen out of all the beautiful entries and will proudly display your badge on my blog! Thanks again!!!

Stampabilitys said...

I am so excited to have won this challenge even if it was by chance, I have clicked the link to contact you and looking forward to spending my voucher and some!

scrappyjan said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so excited!!!!! LOL.....

Thank you so much for choosing my card in the top three! This means a lot to me!! Ya hoooooooo!! LOL
can you tell I am happy???? hee hee hee

I will proudly display the blinkie on my blog!!

HUGS and big fat wet kisses.. LOL


Janiel