Saturday, October 30, 2010

Meet the Newest Sundae Girls!

Once again we would like to thank all the wonderful applicants of our second design team call.  We were thrilled with the quality and enthusiasm demonstrated by every applicant.  After a lot of deliberation, and several hours of blog viewing, we have chosen four amazing and talented ladies to join the Sundae Girls.

In alphabetical order, they are:





Please join us in giving these four talented ladies a warm welcome!   Check out their individual blogs for more of their outstanding creations!

Remember to check back tomorrow for this week's challenge!

7 comments:

Fiona said...

well done girls...I am so looking forward to working with you..can't wait.

Fi
x

Pattie said...

Congrats to all of you! Looking forward to getting to know you!
Hugs,
Pattie

Samantha said...

I don't get here as often as I would like to but wanted to say Congrats to you all! hugs Samantha :0)

Gloria Stengel said...

I am so excited to be a Sundae Girl! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Nana said...

Congratulation, girls! I'm sure you gonna love every day as a Sundae girl! :)

Rose said...

WOO WOO!!! a HUGE congrats to my buddy Gloria and all the other awesome ladies :)

Karina said...

From me as well a big thank for giving me the chance being a Sundae Girl and your warm welcome here. I am soooo exciting being a part of such wonderful and very talented ladies and am looking so much forward working with you.
Love from Karina