Sunday, October 3, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #38 - Something From Your Stash

Happy Sunday!  Welcome to Paper Sundaes Challenge #38 sponsored by Karen's Doodles!  Be sure to play along for your chance to win three single digi images of your choice.


This week our challenge for you is to create a card using Something From Your Stash!  


Inspiration from our Sundae Girls:














Back to the challenge:

Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the cardMaximum three entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges.  Please use widget below to link to your card.  If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link.  When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC38.  Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, October 7th.

Each challenge we will select the Top Three winners who are invited to post our Top Three badge on their site!


Good Luck and Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

12 comments:

Tine said...

Lovely DT cards ladies. Glad to be playing along with you this week.
Tine :)

KanataNewf said...

Fab challenge - I dug into my stash of PaperCard Kits from one of my favourite online retailers for my submission.

Moonlights creative dreams said...

Wonderful theme and DT´s, ladies!
Here is my entry:

Have fun

Hugs
Tina

Silke Ledlow said...

Fun challenge ladies...all of the DT cards are beautiful!!! Hugs ~S~

Anita said...

Lovely work from the DT, just gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, DT work is stunning. Debbiexx

Tine said...

A second entry from me this week ladies... and what a mega amount of entries you are getting with this challenge. We all have mega stash too maybe! LOL.
Tine :)

margie c said...

Stunning cards by the DT! Thanks for letting me play along too :)
hugs, margie

Just A Pac Rat said...

I love Christmas Cards! I also need to use up my Christmas Theme stash so I can go shopping for new stuff. What better way then to make OWH Christmas cards with them. I made 24 using this sketch with all different papers and stickers.

Sandy Hulsart said...

Fabulous samples, ladies. You have done a wonderful job with Karen's Doodles.

Gisèle said...

What a really fun challenge. It was great to go through my older paper stash to find inspiration. Everyone's cards were so beautiful. Thanks!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Great Challenge! Thank You!