Sunday, October 10, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #39 - A Change of Season

Happy Sunday!  Welcome to Paper Sundaes Challenge #39 sponsored by Paper Jewels!  


Paper Jewels is near and dear to our hearts here at Paper Sundaes, because it is owned by a past DT member here at Paper Sundaes!  Jenny is generously providing our random winner this week with this wonderful CC Designs stamp set.  I wish I was eligible to enter!


Paper Jewels has an amazing sale on right now on all of their Spesch stamps, at only $6.50 each!  Combine that with the free worldwide shipping on all orders over $50, and it's a fantastic deal!  Make sure you also check out the Clearance section, there are rubber stamps priced as low as $2.77!

This week our challenge for you is to create a card featuring A Change of Season!  This could include either seasons of the year, or a change of life.  Perhaps a wedding, new baby, or even a condolence card.


A couple of requests from our DT:
Please be sure to read the rules at the bottom of this post!  Entries that do not follow the rules, will NOT be eligible to win!!
Please consider turning off word verification!  On 300 entries, the DT leaves approximately anywhere from 750 to 1000 comments in all!  Imagine the time involved, then add in word verification... Christine (me!  lol) gets grumpy :D


Inspiration from our Sundae Girls:












It's a Post It Note Cover!


Back to the challenge:

Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the cardMaximum three entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges.  Please use widget below to link to your card.  If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link.  When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC39.  Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, October 16th.

Each challenge we will select the Top Three winners who are invited to post our Top Three badge on their site!


Good Luck and Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

12 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks for a really fun challenge. The DT inspiration was fabulous and I'd be thrilled to be lucky enough to win one of your fabulous prizes.

I wish you all a wonderful day and as always.....Happy Crafting!

Lisa
ThePurplePlace

Dorcas said...

Hi Guys! I'm so sorry that inlinks is not working for me at all today. Could I trouble you to have a look at my submission here?
http://dorcasdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/so-youre-really-moving.html
Thanks! :-)

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Gorgeous DT creations!

Joanne Gilch said...

Great challenge! Love all the DT's creations!

Sandy Bayles said...

Great Challenge! I love all the colors and Projects. Good luck to everyone...
Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Thanks girls, great dt cards too. Debbiexx

Paula said...

wonderful work as always all!
thanks for the inspiration, my mojo needs a kick in the backside
xx

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Don't know why. But the leave a link link isn't working for me 8( Been trying since yesterday. So I'll try this way. Here's my card

Hannapanna said...

Great challenge and gorgeous makes from the design team. Hugs Hanna

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Dorcas and Terry, I've put in both of your cards. The only thing that worked for me was to save your cards smaller, then use the upload photo option that appears on the page inlinkz takes you to, that shows all the pics on your blog. I uploaded the smaller version and it finally worked. I myself have been having the same problem at other sites, I wonder if it's due to my picture size? I'm going to have to experiment with that.

If anyone else has problems, post your entry in here!

Linda w said...

thought this a very clever challenge. DT projects are great. thanks for the opportunity. hugs

Dot said...

Thank you for your inspiration DT ladies. I am in with a little cute gift box. Hope you like it.
Dorte,x