Sunday, October 31, 2010

Paper Sundaes Challenge #42 - For the Boys & a Goodbye

Happy Sunday & Happy Halloween!  Welcome to Paper Sundaes Challenge #42 sponsored by our regular monthly sponsor Simon Says Stamp!  Be sure to play along for your chance to win a $15 gift certificate to their store.

Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000 items in stock. They have all of the latest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copic and so much more! With free shipping for all International orders over $175 and USA Orders over $70, it’s a great time to shop with Simon Says Stamp.

This week our challenge for you is to 'Create a card for a boy or man'.  I know that I for one am always short on cards for guys in my stash!

This week we are also saying goodbye to a few of our fellow Sundae Girls.  We would like to thank Nana and France for all of their hard work and beautiful creations during their time with us.  We have truly enjoyed getting to know both of you!  Please stop by their blogs and leave them some love... it takes a considerable amount of time and commitment to comment on your challenge entries each week!

Also, Wendy will temporarily be participating just once a month for the next few months.  Our teammate Danielle is taking a temporary hiatus but will be back with us soon!

If you missed our post yesterday, we have four new Sundae Girls joining us as of tomorrow!  I can't wait to see their creations next Sunday!  


Inspiration from our Sundae Girls:




















Back to the challenge:

Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the cardMaximum three entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges.  Please use widget below to link to your card.  If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link.  When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC42.  Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, November 6th.

Each challenge we will select the Top Three winners who are invited to post our Top Three badge on their site!


Good Luck and Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

12 comments:

Netty said...

Great cards from the DT - I need all the inspiration I can get with this theme (I'm not the best at male themed cards!)

Myzdamena's World said...

Great cards from the DT!

*hugs* to Nana and France

xxx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Fab DT inspiration! I had a hard time not putting a pretty bow on my card this time around LOL

Deanne :)

Debbie said...

Lovely DT work, thank you girls. Debbiexx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous DT cards :-) I am not sure whats going on with the inlinkz , i entered my card twice and it is showing as no thumbnail ,,,I did try to add a piccy of my card !! :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Oh no, Lols, I think you broke it! LOL!! Just joking...

I think inlinkz is having a bad day, if you can't link up, post your link in here!

Lola said...

Here's my entry (can't find Mr. Linky)

http://littlecardmaker.blogspot.com/2010/11/dude-and-zipper-tutorial.html

Thanks!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Thanks so much for a great challenge. The DT work is fabulous!!

Gram's Treasures said...

It is always a nice change to have a challenge with a male theme. Great challenge and lovely DT creations!
Joyce xx

Dot said...

Great cards from the DT as always. Thank you for the challenge.
hugs Dorte

Lorie said...

I added my card to the list and it has a cute story behind it if you'd like to go to my blog and check it out. Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Awesome samples, girls!!! thanks for a fun challenge!! Blessings, Angie