Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PSC55 Winner, Top 3 and PSC53 redraw

Please check the bottom of this post for our re-draw winner for challenge 53, again!

Thank you to everyone who joined us for our  '2 or more images' challenge sponsored by My Creative Classroom!  We had 82 delightful entries last week. In no particular order, here are our top 3 picks!

#8 - Kylie

#58 - Tracy Payne

#59 - Nancy Brown

Congratulations, ladies!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog! 


From our 82 participants, Random.org drew number 61, Darling Ho

Congratulations, Darling Ho, you have won a $25 scholarship from My Creative Classroom!  Please contact us using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Sunday, February 20th!

And now for our redraw winner of challenge #53... random.org has drawn #20, Fleur!  Fleur, you have won a $15 gift certificate from our amazing monthly sponsor, Simon Says Stamp!  You also have until Sunday night to contact me.

Remember that you have until Saturday night to enter our 'Pick your Sundae Toppings' challenge to win two Tickled Pink digi stamps of your choice!

Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

2 comments:

darling Ho said...

Wow! I am so lucky.
I just contact you.:)
Thank You.

darling Ho said...

Sorry for a little late to contact you.
Because I went to my mom's home which is out of the town. And I just come back this morning.