Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge #59 - Stripes!

Happy Sunday!  Welcome to Paper Sundaes Challenge #59 sponsored by Tiddly Inks!  
They are providing this week's winner with a fabulous $15 gift certificate!  Here is some information about Christy, the owner of Tiddly Inks:
I am a self-trained illustrator who likes simple, cute and quirky drawings with a sense of humor. I draw what amuses me, which means some days it is quirky and cute and other days I come up with a bit of twisted gothic feel. I hope you like them as much as I do.
Personally, I hate doing dishes and folding laundry, so my house is often a mess...but I try every once in a while to clean it as quickly as I can---don't look behind the pile in the closet. LOL I have one daughter who makes me smile, inspires me, and for so many reasons, she is my everything.  Most of my illustrations revolve around something she did or said, but the rest of the time, they are inspired by other people's kids and animals...maybe yours.
My life is too short not to be doing something I love, and that is what art is for me: It makes me smile; it makes me laugh and without a doubt it is something I love. And if my art makes you smile, then I have just doubled the fun.
Christy, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that hates housework!  :) This week our challenge is "Stripes!".  That should be a nice and easy challenge. Two of Tiddly Ink's DT are joining us.  Please give a warm welcome to Jedi & Lynne!
featuring 'Walk the Dogs'
featuring 'Take a Bow'

Inspiration from our Sundae Girls:

Christine
featuring  'Spring HuggABugg'

Shana
featuring 'Donna'


Crystal 
featuring  'Poppy'
Fiona
featuring  'Pinky Pudding'
Karina
featuring 'Kiss Me'


featuring  'Supah Star'
featuring  'Pinky'

Back to the challenge:

Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the cardMaximum three entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges.  Please use widget below to link to your card.  If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link.  When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC59.  Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, March 12th.

Each challenge we will select the Top Three winners who are invited to post our Top Three badge on their site!  Winners will be posted on the Wednesday following the end of the challenge to give us time to make our selections!


Good Luck and Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

8 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh wow the dt cards are all so beautiful hugs Lou xxx

KanataNewf said...

Fabulous cards from the DT - and I totally agree with the housework thing!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Darling cards from you DT. Thanks for the fun.

Sonia said...

Absolutely Beautiful Creations from the DT.
-Sony

Anita said...

Fabulous cards by the DT. Thanks for this fun challenge.

glitzygirl said...

great challenge and Dt card, great blog. Blessings Hilde

jojoscraps said...

Fun challenge! Thanks for the chance to play along.
Jo xx

stampingwithbrenda.com said...

YIKES! Due to technical difficulties (internet), I missed this deadline. Congrats to the winners and here's a link to my card!