Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Paper Sundaes #66 Winner and Top Four

Thank you to everyone who joined us for our 'Sundae Bar' challenge sponsored by Stamp and Create!  We had 182 amazing entries last week. Again this week, we struggled with narrowing it down to a top three, so in the end, we have picked a top four!  In the order in which they were entered in inLinkz, here they are!

#8 - Sara

#111 - Iulia

#115 - Tab

#164 - Wishcraft


Congratulations, ladies!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog! 


From our 182 participants, Random.org drew number 17, Gingerbeary8- CarolH

Congratulations Carol, you have won a fantastic $25 gift certificate from Stamp and Create!  Please contact us using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Sunday, May 8th!  Please note that I will be away until Monday, sorry!

Remember that you have until Saturday night to enter our 'Favourite Hair Colour' challenge to win a 3 digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles!

Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

5 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations Carol!!

sara said...

wow thanks so much for picking my card
hugs sara x x x

Dots Dabbles said...

Sara's card is soooo gorgeous. Wow!
Dot xxx

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

My goodness, I am so excited I won. Thank you so much.
This is my big thrill of the day!!! lol I have sent you a message.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Wishcraft said...

Ooh just spotted this - thanks so much for picking my card as one of your top 4 :o) Lisa x