Sunday, May 22, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge #70 - Pop It Up!

Happy Sunday!  Welcome to Paper Sundaes Challenge #70 sponsored by Michelle's Scrapbooking & More!  Michelle carries a wonderful selection of stamps and scrapbooking supplies. Michelle will give this week's random winner a $10 gift certificate to her store!


This week we would like to see you 'Pop It Up'!  Feel free to 'pop up' your whole image, part of your image, your sentiment, and/or your embellishment - just add some dimension to your creation by 'popping it up'!

Inspiration from our Sundae Girls:

Amanda 

Faye 

Back to the challenge:

Entry rules include that card creations must be new, linked back to the challenge, and the link posted must link directly to the cardMaximum three entries per person please however you may combine our challenge with others to a maximum of ten challenges.  Please use widget below to link to your card.  If the widget is missing, please use the comment section to add your link.  When uploading your card to Splitcoast Stampers, please use the label PSC70.  Challenge closes at 11:59 pm EST Saturday, May 28th.

Each challenge we will select the Top Three winners who are invited to post our Top Three badge on their site!


Good Luck and Thank you for topping your Sunday with us!

19 comments:

Kami-koneko said...

my pop-it-up card is all done! thanks for a great challenge this rainy sunday ^^

http://kamis-castle.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-first-for-me.html

downrightcrafty said...

loved this challenge great inspiration
here is my entry
http://downrightcrafty.blogspot.com/2011/05/wow-what-anniversary.html
hugs Kate xx

Karen said...

Enjoyed the challenge...thanks!!. My entry is here http://karen-createdbykaren.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-fathers-day.html

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Sorry, my fault inlinkz was missing, I made a pasting error! It's up now.

Jo said...

Gorgeous DT cards, thanks for the challenge. Jo x

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the fun challenge.

Crafty Math Chick said...

I love using pop its anyway - but I think I used more on this card for this challenge than I ever have before on any other card! LOL! The DT's creations are lovely.

K. Joy said...

Thanks for the challenge! :) Great cards from the DT, they're so cute!!

Victoria said...

These are all great cards. I love to create cards with pop up elements.

Di said...

I love this challenge#70, but I can't see who won #69 posted anywhere.
Hugs Di xx

Pop, Paper, Scissors said...

This is my first time here, but I'll be back. Thanks for a challenge that fit my card.

Kirei na Kami said...

Fabulous creations by the DT!!! Thank you for a fun challenge and for all the beautiful inspiration!!! Your DT is absolutely amazing!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn:)

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome creations ladies! Thank you for a fun challenge...hugs ~S~

jojoscraps said...

Such a talented Design Team! Thanks for a fun challenge.
Jo xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another great challenge. Judy x

Benzi said...

Beautiful inspiration from the Sundae Girls...thanks for the challenge.

Dawn Frost said...

Fantastic cards ladies, love Tracy's bear! Thanks for a great challenge.

Nicola said...

thanks for the chance to play along and for such beautiful DT inspiration
Love Nicola xxx

Liva said...

I really wanted to enter my card in this challenge but had no time to do so even that my card was ready some time ageo. So now I just wanted to share it anyway!
http://livaly.blogspot.com/2011/05/palette-5-and-other-challenges.html