Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Paper Sundaes #75 Winner, Top 3 & redraw of PSC73- girly

Happy Wednesday!  It's definitely a happy Wednesday here... school is out, sports are done, summer is here!  Last week we challenged you with our Sundae Bar, and now it's time for the top 3, and the winner of an amazing $25 gift certificate from Stamp and Create

Please remember to read our rules in order to qualify for top three and random prize winner.  There were a few entries which were disqualified due to the creation being entered into more than 10 challenges. 

Our top three picks in numerical order are:

#2 - An

#21 - Delphine

#69 - Paula

Congratulations, ladies!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog! 


From our 89 entries, random.org picked number 36, Dragonllew!


Congrats, Dragonllew!  You have won a $25 gift certificate from Stamp and Create!!  Please contact us using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Sunday, July 10th!


I also have a belated redraw winner from 2 weeks ago.  My apologies for not getting it drawn last week; we were out of town chaperoning a sports team.  From our PSC73, random.org has selected #228, Jenny L!

Congrats, Jenny!  You've won a $25 gift certificate to My Favorite Things! Please email me by Sunday night!  If you have contacted me by email, I will try to get back to you in the morning.  We just arrived home in the early hours of this morning, and I need to get to bed!


Remember that you have until Saturday night to enter our Stitching challenge to win a £10 gift certificate from Lili of the Valley or a spot among our top 3!

Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

3 comments:

dragonllew said...

Thankyou for picking me as the winner I have sent you a message

Jenny said...

Wow! Thanks so much :)

Delphine said...

Thank you very much for picking me in your top 3, I am really honoured! Sorry I did not come earlier, I was on holiday:-)! Thank you for the surprise! Hugs Delphine xx