Design Team Call DetailsThe past three months have passed quickly and as children are getting ready to head back to school, our current design team term is coming to an end. As life often takes us in different directions, a few of our Sundae Girls are moving on to new adventures while others have found the need to take a break and deal with life's challenges. Therefore we are presented with the opportunity to add new DT members to our creative mix!
Interested? Well, here are the details...
- DT members create a card for each Sunday
- DT members are responsible for posting their creations by noon on Saturday (the day before) on our private blog
- DT members are allowed to combine their DT card with other challenges
- Challenge details can be provided a month in advance - allowing you to create your card on your schedule
- DT members must comment on twenty percent of the entries posted (each DT is assigned certain numbers)
- DT term is September 4th to November 27th, 2011
We are looking for someone who wants to have fun! We are not concerned about number of followers but will be looking at how often you post and the quality of your creations. You do not have to have previous DT experience but must be willing to commit to commenting!
- Have fun with a crazy group of girls
- Occasional freebies
- Exposure for your blog
- Motivation to make time for yourself weekly
Our DT call closes Wednesday, August 24th at 11:59pm. If you are interested, please email us at papersundaesDTcall@yahoo.ca. Your email should include three of your favorite creations including at least two cards, a link to your blog, and a bit of information about yourself. Alternatively, you can post about the DT call on your blog with your three creations and send us a link to your blog post at the email address provided above.