Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Paper Sundaes Winner, Top 3 & Redraw!

Happy Wednesday!  Sometimes I can't believe how fast the week rolls by!  Since it's Wednesday, that means that it is time to announce last week's Top 3 and the winner of a $15 gift certificate from our awesome sponsor, Simon Says Stamp

Our top three picks of last week's felt challenge, in numerical order are:


#13 - Laurel S


Congratulations, ladies!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog!

From our 36 entries (who knew felt was so unpopular? lol), randomizer.org picked number 25, Heidi Brawley!  Couldn't use random.org this week as the widget won't load tonight.

Congrats, Heidi!  You have won a  a $15 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!  Please email us using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Monday, Oct. 3rd.

And now for our redraw!  From last week's entrants, randomizer.org has drawn #15, Bonnie O'Clair!
Congratulations, Bonnie!  You also have until Monday to contact me, link is in the sidebar.

Remember that you have until Saturday night to enter our first ever Anything Goes challenge to win a $10 gift certificate to Michelle's Scrapbooking & More or a spot among our top 3!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Aw thank you for choosing my card as a top 3!

Erin- said...

Hooray! Thanks for choosing me as a top 3! (I don't know why there weren't more entries--I LOVE felt! Thought everyone did)

Larisa said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Whoop Whoop so awesome! Yeah!!!
Congratulations to the other winners.
Hugs Bonnie

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG I AM SOOOOO EXCITED TO OF WON 1 OF THESE CHALLENGES!!! THANKS VERY MUCH!!!
HUGS, hEIDI

coops said...

oh wow thanks so much for making mine and little coops day.hes as proud as punch now ;D
huge congrats to all the lucky winners ;D

xx coops xx

Heidi Brawley said...

Hi!!!! The Contact Me button does not work to get in Contac with YOU!
I have emailed 3 times with NO word back yet. I am really trying hard to claim my prize so there is NO redraw!!! Please Help!!!
my email address is :
ladyb266 at aol dot com

Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Heidi, I've just replied to your email. I'm not sure why the contact button isn't working for you, it seems to be working for some. I'll have to try to figure out what's going on with it.

I know it worked for Bonnie, and I have already replied to her as well :)

If anyone else has tried to use it and it doesn't work, my email is in my profile!