Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Paper Sundaes #92 - Winner, redraws, and Top Three

Thanks so much for stopping by Paper Sundaes!  Today I get the pleasure of announcing our winner and top three from last week's 'Sundae Bar' challenge sponsored by Stamp and Create!  Be sure to also check out Lacey's weekly store candy on Stamp and Create's blog every Tuesday.

Please check the bottom of this post for a redraw of both last week's challenge, and the previous week's challenge.  My apologies for not getting the second redraw done last week, I went to bed early and totally forgot! 

Our top three picks in numerical order are:

#52 - Donalda

#113 - Gry-Beate

#130 - Cathy Lee


Congratulations, ladies!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog! 


From our 153 entries, random.org picked number , Glenda Atkins!

Congrats, Glenda!  You have won a fantastic $20 gift certificate from Stamp and Create!  

And now for our first redraw:  The new winner of PSC#91 'Halloween or Fall' is #113, Crafty Math Chick!  Congratulations!  You have won a $15 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!

For our second redraw:  The new winner of PSC#90 'Favourite Colour Combo' is #18, Helen!  Congratulations!  You have won a set of six (set #4) of Letraset's wonderful Flex Markers!

All winners please contact me using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Monday, Nov. 7th.

Remember that you have until Saturday night to enter our Bookmark challenge to win a grab bag of 4 Sugar Nellie stamps from Funky Kits or a spot among our top 3!

Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

2 comments:

Donalda said...

Oh thank you so much I am so excited to be in the top 3. I have added the banner proudly on my blog. Big Hugs

Helen said...

Just wanted to check whether you got my message about the Flexmarkers - I used the button in your sidebar but I'm not sure whether it worked.

Helen x