Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Paper Sundaes #93 - Winner and Top Three

Happy Wednesday!  Thanks to everyone who played along with our 'Bookmark' challenge last week.  I know that it is outside some of our comfort zones! :)  I'd also like to thank our sponsor, Funky Kits for providing our random winner of last week's challenge with a grab bag of their Sugar Nellie rubber stamps! 

Our top three picks in numerical order are:


#17 - linda 
(who made a wonderful detachable bookmark!)

#21 - Shakira (only 8 years old!)

Congratulations, ladies!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog!

With the help of random.org, this week's winner is #1, Joyce!  

Congrats, Joyce!  You have won a grab bag of Sugar Nellie rubber stamps from Funky Kits!  Please email us using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Monday, November 14th.

Remember that you have until Saturday night to enter our Rectangle to win your choice of two Tickled Pink digital images from Tickled Pink or a spot among our top 3!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

3 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I've won those lovely stamps! Thanks so much, both to you and to your sponsor, Funky Kits. I think it feels like Christmas!
Joyce xx

Kami-koneko said...

Thank you for choosing me for your top 3! And congrats to all the other girls ^^

snailzpace said...

wow, thank you for choosing my detachable bookmark card as one of your top three; you made my day!
linda