Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paper Sundaes #97 - Redraw, Winner and Top 3

Happy Wednesday!  Thank you to all of our wonderful participants, we love seeing your entries every week!  Also, our thanks to last week's sponsor, Michelle's Scrapbooking & More for providing a $10 gift certificate to the winner of last week's challenge!  Be sure to check the bottom of this post to see if it's you, or to see if you are last week's redraw winner!

Our top three picks in numerical order are:

#84 - Eulanda

#133 - Liz Marsden 

#157 - Jami 

Congratulations, ladies!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog!

With the help of random.org, this week's winner is #31, Samantha!  

Congrats Samantha!  You have won a $10 gift certificate to Michelle's Scrapbooking & More!

And now for last week's redraw... The new winner of PSC96 is #112, jovita!  You have won a $15 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!  

Both of you please email us using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Monday, December 12th.

Remember that you have until Saturday night to enter our Sundae Bar challenge to win a fabulous gift certificate from My Favorite Things or a spot among our top 3!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh that's Me! thank you so much for doing a re draw!! how fab!! off to email you thank you once again! :0)

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card for the top three, off to display my badge, hugs Liz xx

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

so excited!! thanks so much. Off to email you.

Samantha said...

Hi ya I did email via the side bar button but have not had a reply and just want to check you got my email! thanks hugs me xx

Eulanda said...

Oh my gosh I just noticed I won cuz I was here entering again. LOL! Thanks so much!! Hugs!