Thursday, May 31, 2012

Our Final Top Picks & Winner, Pretty in Pink

I almost can't believe it; this is our final top 3 and winner post!  But we couldn't just limit it to a top 3 this week, we actually have a top 5.  But first, the important stuff:  Thank you all so, so much!  Thank you for playing along with us, for stopping by to visit, and for making Paper Sundaes such a fun place to be!  I know that Shana and I, and all of our Paper Sundae girls will miss you all, but I hope we will see you all around blogland regularly!

A big thank you to last week's sponsor, Michelle's Scrapbooking & More!  Be sure to check the bottom of this post to see if you are the winner of $10 gift certificate to her store!  And now for our top 5:

#14 - Coops

#44 - Lou Mac


#63 - Elizabeth

#66 - Sassy


Congratulations, ladies!  Please feel free to display our Top 3 Winner badge proudly on your blog! 


From our entries, random.org picked number 36, Tonya H!  Be sure to stop by her blog and check out the wonderful card she made for her sister-in-law who is fighting cancer, and leave her some love. 

Congratulations, Tonya!  You've won a $10 gift certificate to Michelle's Scrapbooking & More.  Please contact me using the Contact Me button in the sidebar by Monday, June 4th.  I won't be able to reply until Monday at the earliest though as I am out of town, so please be patient with me.

Thank you again to everyone who has played along with us over the last 30 months!  Who knows, maybe someday we will have a bit more time on our hands, and maybe we will be back?  Until then, all the best to you from all of your Paper Sundae Girls!




Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!  

11 comments:

Tonya H said...

WooHoo Thank you so much!!

Congrats to the top 5. The creations were all gorgeous!

I am so sad to you go. I know how it is for life to get in the way, though, so I understand. Best of luck!

sassy said...

aw thanks so much for picking my tea pot.. and many congrats to all the other entries...and i will very proudly display my badge im so chuffed...want to wish you all the very best..hugs sassy

Marianne said...

Thanks for all the lovely challenges!! It was fun!
Hugs,
Marianne

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for picking my card for the top 5!!!!
Thanks so much for the fun challenges an so much inspiration!
I wish you all the best!
Hugs,
Elizabeth xx

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for the challenges en good luck to you all!
Jacqueline

Lou Mac said...

Thank you ever so much for picking me! :) So sad to see this is the last ever challenge.

Enjoy whatever the future holds for you guys!

xo

coops said...

oh wow.thanks so much ladies, such an honour to be in your final top 5 :D
wishing you all the very best and secretly keeping my fingers crossed that the challenge will retart again in the future.

xx coops xx

Martinas Welt said...

So sad to see you go! This was one of my most favourite Challenges...sniff! Wish you all the best for the future!
Martina

Tonya said...

I just wanted to make sure you knew I had emailed you. Take your time. It always seems there is more to do when you come back into town then when you left. How does that happen! lol Thanks again!

Sandra Mathis said...

Yay; I can't believe I made it into the Top 5 in your last challenge. Thanks so much, and also for all the fun challenges. The Paper Sundaes challenge will be sadly missed.

Hugz,
Sandy

Karen McAlpine said...

Thanks for all the fun challenges!!!